Hello,

I hope the answer is easier than the question :-)

I am a ConText-Newby and am struggeling with the huge amount of ConText-commands.

I want to make a little book with infos and fotos of our friends - and I am afraid, the nice layout I have in mind is to complicated or impossible with ConText - at least for me.

The book will have 40 pages and every page with the same layout. I have posted the layout I want to use as a .png to http://www.imagebanana.com/view/f4o3un2c/Entwurffriends.png

Which ConText-commands do I need for this layout? I tried \inmargin - without success. \definelayer and \setlayerframed worked (a littlebit) - though the running text (beneath the headline) runs through the layer.

What seems the easiest way? layers, columns, ?

Maybe someone here has a little example which I can finetune.

Which hints can be given? I would be very happy about a rough structure of the context-code - I think then I am able to do the finetuning with the manuals.

I am working with Linux - so Indesign is no alternative for me :-)

Regards
Jannis