Hi all,

again, I'm playing a bit with processing my xml in lua. I want a simple interface for processing tables (I don't need all the power and complexity of cals tables and want to learn something in the process). And I thought that collecting the setups in lua might be the easiest way, but so far, I haven't been successful. Here's an example:

\startbuffer[test]
<a>
  <nattable frame="on">
  </nattable>
</a>
\stopbuffer

\startxmlsetups xml:testsetups
        \xmlsetsetup{main}{a|nattable|tr|td|}{xml:*}
\stopxmlsetups

\xmlregistersetup{xml:testsetups}

\startxmlsetups xml:a
        \xmlflush{#1}
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups xml:nattable
        \startluacode
          framestate = lxml.att("#1", "frame")
          context(framestate)
          context(true)
          context.placefigure( { "here" }, "none" , function()
            context.setupTABLE( { "frame=on" } )
            context.bTABLE()
             context.xmlflush("#1")
            context.eTABLE()
          end)
        \stopluacode
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups xml:tr
        \startluacode
          context.bTR()
            context.xmlflush("#1")
          context.eTR()
        \stopluacode
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups xml:td
        \startluacode
          context.bTD()
            context.xmlflush("#1")
          context.eTD()
        \stopluacode
\stopxmlsetups

\starttext
\xmlprocessbuffer{main}{test}{}
\stoptext

question: I have the value "on" in the lua variable "framestate." But how can I pass this on to the line
context.setupTABLE( { "frame=on" } )?
I tried something like
context.setupTABLE( { "frame=" .. framestate } )
but that doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Thomas