Hi all,

I finally got tired of manually uploading new versions of modules to context garden. So, here is a ruby script that automates the task:

<https://github.com/adityam/contextgarden-update/blob/master/update>

This uses `mechanize` library for HTML scrapping and `highline` library for user interaction. To use the script, simply run

    update [modulename]

The script will prompt you for username and password, then display a list of all the modules that you own, and you can select a module to update. Then, the script asks for a new version number and filename for the zip file and then uploads the module.

If the optional modulename argument is provided, then that module is automatically selected for update.

I don't try to parse the returned page, but simply dump it to the output.

Hopefully, someone else might find this useful.

Aditya