On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 12:06, Mari Voipio <mari.voi...@iki.fi> wrote:
> I did notice a scrolling problem, but it is not that bad: I'm using a
> marble mouse that doesn't have a scroll wheel at all, so I had to
> install Logitech's software to turn a scroller on and of with the
> fourth mouse button. That works everywhere else, but not in SciTe -
> the scroll bar moves, but nothing happens...

So, the Kensington Trackball with Scroll Ring turned up. I just
plugged out the Logitech scroll-less marble and plugged in the new
Kensington trackboll - and everything works like a charm, including
scrolling in SciTe (and the marble moves a lot better, too, I
definitely prefer this one).

However, most of my files are small as the books I work on are split
into chapters. The real test won't come until I tackle the 150-page
manual later this week... But so far so good!

Mari