Am 02.11.2011 um 17:38 schrieb Grant William (ST-CO/ENG3.11):

> Hi all,
>
> I am a novice user of latex and have always wanted to have more control over
> how things look and are set up. Context is perfect!
>
> But now I am stuck on a frustrating bug I can't seem to figure out. Maybe
> this is not a bug at all…
>
> Nontheless, in the Hello World http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Hello_world
> example page, upon building my own version and looking closely, the title
> text is not lined up to the left edge of the text area, whereas the following
> line for the A. U. Thor is flushed over correctly.
>
> The example pdf on the page is like this as well, but when I turn on
> \showframe and look at in on my computer, the offset is just screaming at me!
> I can't seem to figure out what portion of the \setuphead[title] code is
> causing this.
>
> Is this a bug or what is going on here?

I can’t say without testing the code but it’s something you should try to
avoid, especially
because MkIV provides a better mechanism to place material after a heading:

\def\startdictum
  {\dostartbuffer[dictum][startdictum][stopdictum]}

\setuphead
  [title]
  [insidesection=\texsetup{dictum}]

\startsetups dictum

  \doifelsebuffer{dictum}

{\startframedtext[right][frame=off,offset=none,width=.5\textwidth,foregroundstyle=\itx]
     \getbuffer  [dictum]
     \resetbuffer[dictum]
     \stopframedtext}
    {\donothing}

\stopsetups

\starttext

\startdictum
\input ward
\stopdictum

\starttitle[title=This is a heading with a epgigraph below]

\input knuth

\stoptitle

\stoptext

Wolfgang