On Mon, 21 Nov 2011, Hans Hagen wrote:

On 21-11-2011 09:38, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
 Hi,

 Consider the following test file

 \starttext
 \startplacefigure[location={here,nonumber}, title=none]
 test
 \stopplacefigure

 \startplacefigure[location={here,nonumber}, title={test}]
 test
 \stopplacefigure
 \stoptext

 The title of the second figure is displayed. The "bug" is because I have
 used location=nonumber in the first figure. If I remove `nonumber` from
 the first figure and use

 \startplacefigure[location=here, title=none]

 then the title of the second figure is displayed.

I'm not sure if I understand the problem ... can you check with the upcoming beta?

Everythin works fine in the latest beta.

Aditya