Thanx Christian.
I dont konw it this is clean way too, but it works fine and emergency it is certainly applicable :-)
Jaroslav

Dne 25.11.2011 21:02, Christian napsal(a):
you can also play around with included blanks. I don't know if this is a clean
way, but it's working:

\setupcaptions[number=no,style=\ssxx]
\setupfloats[spacebefore=none, spaceafter=none] %
\starttext
\input tufte

\startplacefigure
     \startcombination[3*1]
       {\externalfigure[cow][frame=on,width=.3\textwidth]}{{\blank[.2cm]}This
caption has to be more distanced.}
       {\externalfigure[cow][frame=on,width=.3\textwidth]}{{\blank[1cm]}This
title has yet to be more distanced.}
       {\externalfigure[cow][frame=on,width=.3\textwidth]}{This label is to be
closer to figure.}
     \stopcombination
\stopplacefigure
\input tufte