Am 29.11.2011 um 12:20 schrieb Marcin Borkowski:

> Hi,
>
> I tried this:
>
> \definecombinedlist[content][chapter,title,subject,section]
> \setuphead[title,subject][incrementnumber=list]
>
> \starttext
> \placecontent
>
> \title{Unnumbered chapter}
> \subject{First}
> \subject{Second}
>
> \chapter{Numbered chapter}
> \section{Third}
> \section{Fourth}
>
> \stoptext
>
> and I have a few questions.
>
> 1. If I replace \definecombinedlist with \setupcombinedlist (which seems
> natural, given that "content" is already defined), it stops working;
> why?

\setupcombinedlist does two things:

1. It passes the argument to \setuplist for each heading in the list,
2. It is used to set certain options for the given list

> 2. The \setuphead line seem to be necessary; why?

Old option from MkII where this was needed. because combinedlist was a little
bit different.

> 3. And the worst: indenting of \titles and \subjects is the same (and of
> \subsubjects also, if I add them).  How to change this?

\title, \subject etc. use the default values for the “width” key while \chapter
etc.
have explicit settings, you can change this with

  \setuplist[<heading>][width=<dimension>]

Wolfgang