I'm new to ConTeXt, but I have searched for this myself... I'm trying
to format the footnote numbers that appear in the text of my
documents. I've used this to change them from being blue (there may be
a better way-- I am generating PDFs for print, so don't need the
hyperlinks) using the following:
\setupinteraction[state=start,color=black,contrastcolor=black]

Is this where I would control other formatting (size, face, format)?
Can anyone provide or point to an example of formatting footnote
numbers in text area of a doc?

Chris Lott