Am 03.12.2011 um 16:31 schrieb Pavneet Arora:

> I am trying to typeset some signs for a construction site.  I enclose a
> (somewhat contrived) for consideration.
>
> What I am having difficulty with is to get word wrap and interline spacing to
> work consistently.  I am using \framed, but if there is a better way please
> let me know.  The trouble I am having is getting lines to break consistently.
> Sometimes they do, but as in this case the second word `through' continues
> beyond the frame width.  You may also try to substitute the text ``Enter this
> way today'', another contrived example to see the effect.  The symbol font
> that I am using is Symbol-Signs from:
>
> http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Symbol-Signs
>
> but I shouldn't think that is pertinent to the problem.
>
> Any guidance on what is the issue here?  Or if there is a better way to go
> about doing this type of signage.
>
> I am also interested in learning how to do vertical centering of blocks of
> text, i.e., in a formal letter or in this case of setting text for signs.  I
> have read and tried to understand Wolfgang's response to Jaroslav's earlier
> enquiry:
>
> http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100702.112805.07aa71e2.en.html
>
> but I really don't understand it and how to make it work for my applications.
> Is there a simple template---say for a block of text---that someone might be
> able to offer for the ConTeXt challenged?

\setuppapersize[legal,landscape]

\setuplayout
  [header=0in,
   footer=0in,
   topspace=0.75in,
   bottomspace=0.75in,
   backspace=1in,
   width=12in]

\setuppagenumbering
  [location=]

\usemodule[simplefonts]

\setmainfont[TeX Gyre Schola]

%\setupinterlinespace[line=1.2\bodyfontsize]
\setupinterlinespace[line=2.2ex]

\starttext
\dontleavehmode
\framed
  [width=7in,align={flushright,nothyphenated,broad},frame=on]
  {\definedfont[Serif at 128pt]\setupinterlinespace Enter through here for
parking\par}%
\framed
  [width=5in,frame=off]
% {\definedfont[name:symbolsigns at 500pt]K}
  {\definedfont[Sans at 500pt]K}
\stoptext

Wolfgang