Hello,

We are moving the mail server from Germany to Jožef Stefan Institute
in Ljubljana and would like to let you know that mailing list archive
won't be updated when that happens.

So: copy of mailing list archive (archive.contextgarden.net) won't be
updated for at least some time, but there is also a chance that it
will be completely replaced by a different solution. Not that it would
be technically impossible to continue updating it, but I think that
setting up mailing lists has a much higher priority at the moment than
old archives (which are much better at gmane.org anyway).

We will get new mailing lists on the new server soon (some of them for
members of ConTeXt Group, http://group.contextgarden.net, some of them
for distribution etc.)

If anyone has any thoughts about this, you may write me off-list (I
will post a summary to the mailing list later on).

The list ntg-context at ntg.nl won't be moved due to longstanding
locations such as launchpad (where we had a mailing list for binary
builders).

Mojca

(There is no reason to take lurker down at this moment, but we are
somehow afraid that people would rely on it returning the latest
mails.)