On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:44, Mari Voipio wrote:
> So,
>
> I went and updated my ConTeXt today as I've got nothing really
> critical going on.
>
> I'm running ConTeXt on Windows 7 (64-bit) and I used
>
> firstsetup.bat --modules=all
>
> to update it. Everything works fine otherwise, but during the
> installation process both mpost.exe and pdftex.exe complain that "The
> program can't start because kpathsea60.dll is missing from your
> computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

It's a problem of my clumsy scripts.

Akira warned me a few hours ago.

I'm just a tiny bit confused since I'm not sure if any other binary
still needs the old kpathsea. I think that both should be present at
the moment, but I didn't properly fix everything yet.

Can you please try if it at least works?

Mojca