Though I searched a lot for the question in the bottom,
- I could not find a parameter for \at which solves my problem
- I could not find any other command which helps me

Is this a limitation of ConText? I can't imagin that I am the only one and first who wants to reference to more than one page.

Regards, Jannis

===== Copy
I want to reference to more than one page. In the exampe above only page 2 is referenced - how to get 2,4 ?

\starttext
You can find red vehicles on \at{page:}[red]

Here I want to see: "You can find red vehicles on page 2,4" (only page 2 is wrong)

\page

\pagereference[red]Here is a red car.
\page

\pagereference[green]Here is a green car.
\page

\pagereference[red]Here is a red bus.