On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 22:10, Xenia wrote:
> Dear context-folks,
>
> the unicode-character ≙ is not shown in the normal text-mode and in
> math-mode the hat is too big in comparison to `\mathrel{\widehat{=}}`.
> Is that a font problem?

The character is not available in text font, but I don't find it in
lmmath-regular.otf either. You can try to ask Jacko to add this range
or characters to lmmath. You may try Cambria Math for comparison.

However there is a fallback mechanism available.

I didn't know how it is rendered at first, but then I found the following line:
    stack (main,characters,id,size,0x2259,0x0003D,3,0x02227) --
\buildrel\wedge\over=
The command builds the character from "logical and" (\wedge) and equal
sign, but the "logical and" is definitely the wrong character to use.
There is "context-defined" FE302 for wedge, but then I'm also not sure
about the most suitable command to build this character.

Mojca