I have a layout using a columset and grid. When I insert a formula
into a column of text, the text following the formula is not snapped
to the grid, and the next paragraph is not indented. How can I make
the text return to the grid after a formula? And have normal paragraph
indentation?

\input tufte\par

\placeformula\startformula
q = \delta \frac{\partial p}{\partial x} =
\delta(\phi) p_{vsat}(\theta) \frac{\partial \phi}{\partial x} =
\left[ \frac{\delta_a}{\mu(\theta)} p_{vsat}(\theta) \right]
\frac{\partial \phi}{\partial x}
\stopformula

\input tufte\par

Thanks,