Am 02.02.2012 um 21:51 schrieb Peter Park Nelson:

> Hi ConTeXt list,
>
> I have a document with a graphic (logo) in the upper right corner
> (positioned on a layer and placed as a background). To the left of
> this graphic are several text elements (Title, Author List, etc.) that
> don't go all the way across the page. (Currently I have wrapped them
> in \startnarrower...\stopnarrower -- is there a better way?) But this
> is followed by an Abstract paragraph that uses the full width of the
> page.
>
> I would like to ensure that the full-width text never starts high
> enough on the page that it encroaches on the upper-right-corner
> graphic. So, I'm looking for a way to protect the graphic, or to force
> the Abstract to start a minimum distance from the top of the page.
>
> The Abstract can be forced down the page if necessary by manually
> inserting a \godown[] command before it, but I would prefer a
> programmatic solution.
>
> Floating the graphic and wrapping text around it does not seem like a
> good option, because I want to ensure that its position is absolute
> and it never moves. Also, the Abstract needs to be full-width
> throughout, so I need to force it to start after the graphic rather
> than partially wrapping it.
>
> Any suggestions appreciated…

You can use something like the following code but without a example from you
it’s difficult to give a answer.

\showframe[text][text]

\starttext

\maxaligned\bgroup

        \startframed[frame=off,location=top,width=10cm,align=flushleft]%
        line 1\\
        line 2\\
        line 3
        \stopframed

        \hfill

        \tbox{\externalfigure[dummy][width=3cm,height=4cm]}%

\egroup

\input knuth

\stoptext

Wolfgang