Hi,

I would like to my previous message that also Asana-Math seems to have problems.

\setupbodyfont[asana]
\starttext

The function $f \colon \reals \to \reals$ is given by $x \mapsto x -
3$. Its derivative is

\stoptext

In the above the ' in f'(x) looks wrong and there's hyphen instead of
minus at x - 3.
The problems arise in the current standalone, the latest stable one
worked OK at least
for the latin modern fonts.

Janne Junnila