Hi there,

I have tried to fake bold and italic fakes for Theano Didot (only
experimenting) as explained on the wiki
(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fonts_in_LuaTeX#Handling_special_cases).

My code is the following:

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setupbodyfontenvironment[default][em=italic]
\definefontfeature[fakeitalic][default][slant=.25]
\definefontfeature[fakebold][default][stretch=2]
\definefontfeature[fakebolditalic][default][slant=.25, stretch=2]
\setmainfont[Theano Didot][italicfont={* Regular}, boldfont={* Regular},
bolditalicfont={* Regular}, italicfeatures=fakeitalic,
boldfeatures=fakebold, bolditalicfeatures=fakebolditalic]
\starttext
hi there {\em hi there} {\bf hi there {\em  hi there}}
\stoptext

But fro some strange reason, I don't get the fake bold versions.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for your help,

Pablo
--