Thanks by the answer, but I had already thought in this. I would like
something more definitive.

By the way, at http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/setupcaptions I
can see a command argument. I was wondering if a custom command can do the
trick, but I don't know how I should use this arg and what it is for.

--
Wagner Macedo