On 02/10/2012 11:59 AM, Otared Kavian wrote:
Hi Verhaag,

I just tested your example files: both with mkiv and mkii, ConTeXt version
2011.11.29, the cross-referencing does work as expected in Adobe Reader.
However when clicking to the link « Een test external », Adobe opens the
external file and closes the original file (maybe this is the wanted behavior…).

With newer versions of ConTeXt I have are some other problems and I did not
test your example. So if you are in a hurry, you may use ConTeXt version
2011.11.29.

Best regards: OK