On 02/11/2012 06:48 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 10.02.2012 um 19:28 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'm not able to compile this code using the latest beta:
>>
>> \definedescription[optionlisting][hang=fit]
>> \starttext
>> \optionlisting{range} especifica espectro
>> \stoptext
>>
>> Just in case it helps,
>
> 1. You need a empty line or \par at the end of the description (or use
> \startoptionlisting … \stopoptionlisting)
>
> 2. Change this in strc-con.mkvi

Many thanks for your help, Wolfgang.

I'm afraid it doesn't work here (log below). Do I have to rebuild the
MKIV format?

! Incomplete \ifx; all text was ignored after line 3.
system          > tex > error on line 0 in file : Incomplete \ifx; all
text was ignored after line 3 ...
<empty file>
<inserted text>
                \fi
<*> ./a.tex
            \stoptext
?
! Emergency stop.
system          > tex > error on line 0 in file : Emergency stop ...
<empty file>
<inserted text>
                \fi
<*> ./a.tex
            \stoptext
!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
Compilation failed.
mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1

Thanks again for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.oudeis.tk