On Thu, 1 Mar 2012, Charles wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with float positioning. I would like to have text on even pages and text on odd pages. I tried:

- "\placetable[opposite]" but then the tables are not included.
- "\placetable[rightpage]" but then each table is on a new page.

I would like to have my figures/tables on a new even page, but if 2 figures/tables fit on one page, they should not be on two different pages but together on the same even page (I was thinking "opposite" should do that).

Untested:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, maecenas malesuada, ut tellus ac a egestas donec, lectus aliquam, purus orci fermentum porta sed. Ut quis risus suspendisse, convallis vel velit suspendisse amet diam urna, erat auctor vestibulum nec amet lorem, at fringilla cursus aenean donec dui at. Neque duis luctus netus magna, orci nulla vivamus consectetuer nulla, amet felis in sodales dictum parturient ipsum, consequuntur malesuada.

\startpostponing[+1]

\placetable[top]{Legend 1}{Content of Table 1}

\placetable[top]{Legend 1}{Content of Table 2}

\stoppostponing

Vestibulum ut pretium fringilla dui dui odio, pellentesque arcu leo id. Malesuada curabitur, urna nostrum mauris lobortis, ante luctus donec a, congue arcu placerat dictum non integer, nulla non.

\stoptext

Aditya