On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 22:05 -0500, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> The attached file works at my end.

It works at my end as well, but just not as part of my book.

> No. It is defining \BazaarVersion once and then reusing the result. Add
> \loggingall to your file to see what is happening.

It still bails. This is what I see with \loggingall placed in the
environment file.

{vertical mode: \tracingstats}
{\tracingpages}
{\tracingoutput}
{\tracinglostchars}
{\tracingmacros}
{\tracingparagraphs}
{\tracingrestores}
{\showboxbreadth}
{\showboxdepth}
{\tracinggroups}
{\tracingifs}
{\tracingscantokens}
{\tracingnesting}
{\tracingassigns}
{into \tracingassigns=2}
{\errorstopmode}

{\tracingonline}
{changing \tracingonline=1}
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [text input levels=127].
\BazaarRevision ...ltof"bzr revno | tr -d '\\n'")}
                                                  \BazaarRevision
l.4 }

\BazaarRevision ...ltof"bzr revno | tr -d '\\n'")}
                                                  \BazaarRevision
l.4 }

\BazaarRevision ...ltof"bzr revno | tr -d '\\n'")}
                                                  \BazaarRevision
l.4 }

l.60

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
mtx-context     | fatal error: return code:

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred