On 06/03/12 20:27, luigi scarso wrote:
> 2012/3/6 Pablo Rodríguez
>
>     On page 7 lines are numbered from lowest to highest values. A purist
>     might consider this wrong, but this is unlikely to happen on a real
>     book, since (I guess) line numbers on headers only make sense when they
>     two different series cannot be on the same page.
>
>     Many thanks for your help,
>
> I see but ... how do you want to manage this situation ?

In that particular case, I have no idea. I number lines by chapter, so
it is impossible that I would face this situation.

The canonical way to handle that would be to get the number from first
line on the page and number from last line on the page. The header would
be in that case "198--27", which doesn't make any sense.

Since this is a hack for other purpose, you can simply ignore it.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk