Hi,

using the latest beta I have the following problem styling my table headings
based on the naturaltables module. My test document looks as follows

\setupTABLE[frame=off,option=stretch]
\setupTABLE[c][each][style=\ss]                    % Styling 1
\setupTABLE[r][first][style={\ss},bottomframe=on]  % Styling 2

\starttext
\placetable
 [here][tab:example]
 {A very simple example of a table.}{
 \bTABLE
 \bTABLEhead
   \bTR
     \bTH col1 \eTH
     \bTH col2 \eTH
   \eTR
 \eTABLEhead
 \bTABLEbody
   \bTR
     \bTC this \eTC
     \bTC is   \eTC
   \eTR
   \bTR
     \bTC a \eTC
     \bTC table \eTC
   \eTR
 \eTABLEbody
 \eTABLE
 }
\stoptext

Neither the line marked "Styling 1" nor the line marked "Styling 2" do switch
to a sans serif font in the table head. "Styling 1" does this correctly for the
table body but not for the head.

Any ideas how I might get an sans serif font in my table heading?

Thanks!

Steffen