Hello,

I noticed that the enumerations environment is behaving oddly when used for theorem environments. In the following minimal example, the option "location=serried" (which should result in an inline heading) is ignored.

Furthermore, the number of corrolary is not displayed, instead of being shared with theorem. The general idea of this exaple is from [1] <http://www.ntg.nl/maps/36/09.pdf>. I've not managed to figure out on my own what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Diane

Context is version 2012.03.13 21:26 MKIV fmt: 2012.3.16 int: english/english.

% minimal example
\setupenumerations[location=serried,width=broad,distance=0.5em]
\defineenumeration[theorem][text=Satz,title=yes]
\defineenumeration[corollary][number=theorem,text=Korollar]

\starttext
\starttheorem[title={Pythagoras Theorem}]
The square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides.
\stoptheorem
\startcorrolary
    The sum of angles of a quadrilateral is 360 degrees.
\stopcorrolary
\stoptext

[1] http://www.ntg.nl/maps/36/09.pdf (Aditya Mahajan's "Theorems in Context")