Am 27.04.2012 um 19:51 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

> Hi Wolfgang and others,
>
> I had in my book:
> \usemodule[fancybreak] % https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/fancybreak/
> \setupfancybreak[indentnext=no]
> \def\Space{\fancybreak{\strut}} % i.e. just an empty line

Why so complicated, use \fancybreak without any argument and you get a blank
line (unless you have set a symbol).

\usemodule[fancybreak]
\starttext
line 1
\fancybreak
line 2
\fancybreak[2*line]
line 3
\stoptext

> But at least with my current version of ConTeXt (i.e. from 2010-11-29) I get:
> ---
> ! Undefined control sequence.
>
> system          > tex > error on line 9 in file prd_feenbuch.tex: Undefined
> control sequence ...
>
> \dododowithnextbox ...\usefancybreakstyleandcolor
>                                                  \c!style \c!color \aftergr...
> \Space ->\fancybreak {
>                        \strut }
> l.9 \Space
> ---
>
> I don’t really need the fancybreak module, just an interspace without indent
> after it. \noindent doesn’t work. How to?

A few internal command names have changed over the time and you need either a
older version of the module or you use this simple definition for the \Space
command.

\def\Space{\blank\noindentation}

\setupindenting[yes,medium]

\starttext