Am 05.06.2012 um 14:00 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

> Sorry for coming back again and again, but I’m still stuck, and my deadline
> is overdue.
>
> * I need full-page pictures on defined pages in the middle of a chapter.
>
> * I don’t care if I must define "on page x" or "on the next right page after
> the current paragraph".
>
> - The only way for full-page pictures (i.e. bleeding over the page) that I
> know of is layers.
> - The only way to interrupt a story with full-page content that I know of is
> postponing.
> (makeups were a dead end so far - maybe they can help to get to a right page
> withput using \page[right])
>
> While each works for itself, I can’t get layers working within postponing.
>
> And when that works, I need to wrap it in a macro, since I alway need to
> define and postpone three sequential pages.

\starttext

\dorecurse{3}{\input tufte\par}

\startpostponing
\offset
  [x=-\the\dimexpr\backspace+1cm\relax,
   y=-\the\dimexpr\topspace+\headerheight+\headerdistance+1cm\relax]

{\externalfigure[mill][width=\the\dimexpr\paperwidth+2cm\relax,height=\the\dimexpr\paperheight+2cm\relax]}
\page
\stoppostponing

\dorecurse{5}{\input tufte\par}

\stoptext