Returning after a long absence...

Downloaded a fistful of manuals, concentrating on MKIV. One of
these lists commands, and is dated 2012 which is promising. Many
of these commands are not included in "Context, The Manual". So
is there a manual or guide (or multiples) that expains these new
commands?

Let me put it a different way. If a person familiar with TeX but
not Context wanted  to use MKIV what documents beyond "Context
the Manual" would that person need to understand and use Context
for ordinary documents (like a book on another software project)?

I use TexLive 2011 on a Slackware Linux platform.
--
John Culleton