On 19-7-2012 03:27, Rogers, Michael K wrote:
On 2012-07-18 Marcin Borkowski <mbork@???> wrote:

in LaTeX, there is quite a useful package called "lipsum", for
typesetting varioud amounts of "Lorem ipsum" stuff. Is there anything
like that in ConTeXt? (I know about \input knuth, \input tufte etc.,
but that is not exactly what I have in mind, especially when giving a
sample of some design to a customer;).)

The LaTeX lipsum seems to have been pre-download from
lipsum.com<http://lipsum.com>.  ConTeXt makes this relatively easy.  The one
problem that might be solved better is that the paragraphs come in a single xml node
separated by single newlines.  I defined a lines environment to make these into
paragraphs, which is not as pretty as I would like.

\startxmlsetups xml:Lorem:base
\xmlsetsetup{Lorem}{*}{-}
\xmlsetsetup{Lorem}{feed|lipsum}{xml:Lorem:*}
\stopxmlsetups
\xmlregisterdocumentsetup{Lorem}{xml:Lorem:base}
\startxmlsetups xml:Lorem:feed
   \xmlflush{#1}
\stopxmlsetups
\startxmlsetups xml:Lorem:lipsum
   \xmlflush{#1}
\stopxmlsetups
\definelines[LoremLines]
\def\Lorem#1{% #1 = number of paragraphs to request
   \startLoremLines

\xmlprocessfile{Lorem}{http://www.lipsum.com/feed/xml?amount=#1&what=paras&start=yes}{}
   \stopLoremLines
}
\starttext
\setupindenting[yes,20pt]
\setuplines[LoremLines][command=\blank,indenting=yes]
\Lorem{12}
\stoptext

I've added a module m-ipsum. I have no clue if it provides what one expects from such a module

\usemodule[ipsum]
\setupbodyfont[dejavu,11pt]

\starttext

    \ipsum[alternative=paragraph,before=\blank,after=\blank]

    \ipsum[alternative=lines,n=2,right=\par,before=\blank,after=\blank]

    \ipsum[alternative=lines,n=random,before=\blank,after=\blank]

\ipsum[alternative=lines,before=\startitemize,after=\stopitemize,left=\startitem,right=\stopitem]

    \ipsum[alternative=words,left=(,right=),inbetween=\space]

    \page

    \defineipsum
      [ward]
      [file=ward,