Am 22.07.2012 um 10:29 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:

> On 22/07/12 09:58, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> You mean something like this?
>
> Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.
>
> I mean something like that, but I have problems when adding such an xtable:
>
> \startxtable[option={stretch,width},frame=off,split=yes]
> \dorecurse{100}{  \startxrow
>      \startxcell right \stopxcell
>      \startxcell left \stopxcell
>  \stopxrow}
> \stopxtable
>
> The xtable itself won't be aligned when I set split=yes and won't be
> split in pages.

The makeup environment creates a page sized box which doesn’t allow material
which is split over many pages.

When you have such a large table you have to use a different implementation but
maybe it’s better to look
if you can reduce the size of the table and or to use multiple columns (the new
mixedcolumns environment
can be also used in a box).

> BTW, how can I make that the first column are aligned to the right?
> \setupxtable[xcell][1][align=right] doesn't seem to work.

Xtables don’t provide the same method as natural tables to set value for
individual rows or columns,
you have to apply the setting to each cell or cell group (can be a direct
setting via key-val or a named setting).

Wolfgang