Thanx Wolfgang.

I do not know anything about such a possibility.
What do you mean? Can you show a simple example?
I tried several options but nothing works. Here are some examples:

\setvariables[myspacename][id=1, value={value}]

\getparameters[myotherspacename][id=1, value={value}]

\starttext

% \myspacenameid % not work
% \myspacename{id} % not work
% \myspacenameparameter{id} % not work