On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Ian Lawrence <physics.roo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll try to add something to the wiki....the link below is fine if you know
> it's there, and that this is what you want. But the search function
> ("arguments" and variants thereof did not find it for me).

Probably in part because the word 'argument' is also used for
arguments passed to ConTeXt commands, and not just for arguments
passed to the context script on compilation. I've created a "were you
looking for...?" page at [[Command-line arguments]] --- that seems to
me the most obvious search term, so that page is now the first result
for that search. If there are any other synonyms you used when
searching that, you think, should point at [[Command-line arguments]]:
redirects are obvious improvements.