On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

> On 18-9-2012 09:10, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>>  http://www.nongnu.org/gsl-**shell/doc/<http://www.nongnu.org/gsl-shell/doc/>
>>>

>> it looks useful...
>>
>> So far, I can't see any binding between GSL's 'graph.plot*()' and any
>> output that would be accepted by ConTeXt; e.g. no .png nor MP code can
>> be produced from GSL.
>>

> it should not be to hard (for luigi, given his mf project) to add output
> to mp

there are
save(filename[, w, h])
Save the plot in a file in a bitmap image format. The first argument is the
file name without extension while the other optional arguments are the
width and the height in pixels of the image. The format used is BMP on
windows and PPM on Linux.

save_svg(filename[, w, h])
Save the plot in the given filename in SVG format. Two optional parameters
can be given to specify the width and height of the drawing area. If the
“svg” extension is not given it will be automatically added.

They can managed with imagemagick/inkscape

On the other side, I often manage to export a kind of lua table (if
possible) and use lua /mplib of context to produce a single pdf of each
graph.

--
luigi