Hi!

How do I highlight the current chapter in the table of contents? The
TOC is displayed on each page. For illustration I misused the
interaction colour, which of course only works for the first page of
a chapter.

  \setupheadertexts
    [\setups{headlist}]

  \startsetups [headlist]
    \framed[align=normal, frame=off]
      {\placelist [chapter] [alternative=f, criterium=all]}
  \stopsetups

  \setupinteraction
    [state=start,
     color=lightgray,
     contrastcolor=darkgreen]

  \starttext
    \startchapter [title=alpha]                   \stopchapter
    \startchapter [title=beta]  \page\input knuth \stopchapter
    \startchapter [title=gamma]                   \stopchapter
  \stoptext

Marco