Dear all,

I have to use a special font (DIN) for my document. This font have a really limited number of caracters.

Previously I was using ConTeXt MKII with no problems. After migrating to ConTeXt MKiV the math formula and list doesn’t work due to the font. It's like the charset used for the formula and the list bullet are not available. I have not this issue with the same font with ConTeXt MKII.

The code used to load the font is not the same for the two version. With MKIV I use the simplefonts module, with MKII I use typescript. Both code are available below.

Do you have any idea how could I use DIN font with MKIV without breaking math formula ?

Thanks in advance for any hint

Patrick

This is the code I use with MKIV:

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\definefontfeature[fakeitalic][default][slant=.25]
\setsansfont[din]

This is the code I use with MKII:

% Load the DIN font and set the typescript
\loadmapfile [texnansi-s-din.map]

\starttypescript [map] [gentium] [ec,texnansi,8r,t5,t2a,t2b,qx]
    \loadmapfile [\typescriptthree-s-din.map]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [serif] [DIN] [texnansi]

  \definefontsynonym[DIN-Black][texnansi-DIN-Black0][encoding=texnansi]
  \definefontsynonym[DIN-Bold][texnansi-DIN-Bold0][encoding=texnansi]
  \definefontsynonym[DIN-Light][texnansi-DIN-Light0][encoding=texnansi]
  \definefontsynonym[DIN-Medium][texnansi-DIN-Medium0][encoding=texnansi]
  \definefontsynonym[DIN-Regular][texnansi-DIN-Regular0][encoding=texnansi]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [serif] [DIN] [name]
  \usetypescript[serif][fallback]
  \definefontsynonym [Serif]            [DIN-Regular]
  \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic]      [DIN-Light]
  \definefontsynonym [SerifSlanted]     [DIN-Light]
  \definefontsynonym [SerifBold]        [DIN-Bold]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [DIN]
  \definetypeface [MyDIN] [rm] [serif] [DIN] [default] [encoding=texnansi]
\definetypeface [MyDIN] [ss] [sans] [default] [default] [encoding=texnansi] \definetypeface [MyDIN] [tt] [mono] [default] [default] [encoding=texnansi] \definetypeface [MyDIN] [mm] [math] [default] [default] [encoding=texnansi]
\stoptypescript
\usetypescript[DIN]