Dear all.

I am having some trouble with figure placement in the margin. If you use the
following code, please try to comment out first one and then both '\input
knuth'. Somehow, the figure is not placed in the margin, but the center of the
page, if a page breaks occurs close by. Is there a way to avoid that and have
the figure always placed in the margin?

Thanks,
Andy

-- code starts ---

\useMPlibrary[dum] % To get dummy figures

\definepapersize[wissenschaft][width=170mm, height=240mm]
\setuppapersize [wissenschaft]

\setuplayout[topspace=40pt,
             header=0pt,
             headerdistance=0pt,
             height=560pt,
             footer=0pt,
             %
             backspace=42pt,
             leftmargin=0pt,
             width=280pt,
             rightmargindistance=20pt,
             rightmargin=100pt]

\setupmargindata
    [margintext]
    [location=outer,
     width=100pt,
     stack=continue]

\starttext
%
\chapter{One}
\input tufte

\input knuth

\input knuth

\section{Figures}
%
\margintext
{\startplacefigure[ title={A small rectangle put in the margin.}]
  \externalfigure[dummy]
\stopplacefigure}

\input tufte

\stoptext

-- code ends ---

background: I started working on my module (caesar) again, since the ipad is
supposed to render mathml now. That means, I could try the context epub output
with formulas on an actual device (cp. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5321)