On 26 Nov 2012, at 11:41 , Pavel Dohnal <pavel.doh...@twobits.cz> , wrote:
> When I try this particural image
> convert it gives me this image:
> http://cdn-images-squared.tripomatic.com/e46c68903d2c4445f05a0369578c17dd-270.jpg
> But after context runs this file it falls down with error message:

I have no idea what you are trying to make, but if you can see the picture on
your screen and you make a screenshot, ConTeXt will process that without a
problem. The problem is perhaps that its resolution is a bit low so that you
are limited as far as its size of the picture is concerned. But 4x4 cm would
give an acceptable result, I think. (I tested it and the result is quite OK.)

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone