On Tue, 2012-11-27 at 08:06 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Better define a complete set which includes also serif and sans.
> Afterwards you have to enable it with \setupbodyfont[…].

Hey Wolfgang. The reason why I hadn't done that is I didn't want to
overwrite the selected typeface I was using already for the main body
font. Isn't that what \setupbodyfont[mainface] would do?

In any case, when I add the following to my environment file...

\definetypeface[mainface][rm][serif][modern] [default][designsize=auto]
\definetypeface[mainface][ss][sans] [modern] [default][designsize=auto]
\definetypeface[mainface][tt][mono] [modern] [default][designsize=auto]
\definetypeface[mainface][mm][math] [pagella]
\setupbodyfont[mainface]

...I end up with the following error which, as usual, I don't
understand:

Underfull \hbox (badness 10000) in paragraph at lines 62--64

! Math error: parameter \Umathfraction_rule\displaystyle is not set.
\stopdisplaymath ->\stopinnermath $$
                                    \par \afterdisplayspace \par
\egroup
\strc_formulas_stop_formula ...native \v!formula }
                                                  \dostoptagged
\dostoptagge...
l.69 \stopformula

? You want to edit file Terms_and_Concepts/Terms_and_Concepts.tex at
line 69

Here is the suspect file:

<https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~avaneya/avaneya/trunk/view/head:/Documentation/Contributors/Handbook/Terms_and_Concepts/Terms_and_Concepts.tex>

> \placeformula[formula:Limit of Verhulst equation]
> \startformula
> \lim_{t\to\infty} P(t) = K.
> \stopformula

So what you are saying is that there is no need for \math whenever the
formulas are bracketed with \start and \stopformula? I will give this a
try as soon as I can get the book to compile.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred