Am 29.11.2012 19:09, schrieb ntg-context-requ...@ntg.nl:
\definepagebreak
   [mychapterpagebreak]
  % [yes,header,right]
  %[yes,header,left]
  [yes,header,footer,right]

\setuphead
   [chapter]
   [page=mychapterpagebreak]
  %[page=Mychapterpagebreak,header=empty,footer=empty]

%\setupsectionblock[frontpart][page=chapter]
%\setupsectionblock[bodypart][page=chapter]
%\setupsectionblock[backpart][page=chapter]
%\setupsectionblock[appendix][page=chapter]

\setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,location={header,margin}]
\setupheadertexts[{My special headertext}]
\setupfootertexts[This is a text in the footer]
%\setupbackgrounds[header][text][bottomframe=on]

\starttext
   \chapter{testA} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
   \chapter{testB} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
   \chapter{testC} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
\stoptext
test-
Thanks Luigi, Wolfgang. But this does not work if I use
"\page~\page"
(I need that in some cases for manually inserting a empty page). So the question is how to insert empty pages – but of course respect them in page numbering, I mean that the number is not shown on the page, but the page is counted, s.t. the next pages have the correct numbers).

Huseyin