On 12/3/2012 10:26 PM, Otared Kavian wrote:
Hi Hans, Hi Jeong Dal,

On November 21st I reported this issue and others with the new versions of mkiv
where math characters are treated with a new method.
Indeed the issue appears with Latin Modern and their new implementation.
However with some fonts the behaviour is correct but the size of some signs
(such as \int, \sum, \prod) is incorrect even with those fonts.

indeed, so thi sis why we need to know what the official lm behaviour should be so that - if lm is wrong - we can communicate it to the lm/gyre team

it is unlikely that i will repair this in context if it's a bug in the font

(it could be that the lm unicode math font is currently modelled after tex and not cf cambria)