Hello ConTeXt-Users,

I get a strange behavior (latest beta), when I try to typeset natural tables
and normal text in multiple columns. When I type normal text into a column and
add a natural table which total length is small enough to fit into the column,
the table is placed into the column with the text. When the total length is too
large, the table starts in the next column and leaves the rest of the column
empty (of course I used split=yes). I would expect that the table starts in the
column with the text and is split properly.

Minimal example:

small table

\starttext
\startcolumns[n=3]