Dear Troy,

I just looked up your animations webpage: congratulations for the beautiful
work you have done, and thanks for sharing.
I played a little bit with the hypocycloid source file you sent some time ago
and found it useful for other situations as well.
Would it be possible to have the source files of the other examples you show on
the webpage
        http://www.tlhiv.org/animations/

Also, if I may suggest something, an animation like the one for Riemann sums
would be very intersting for illustrating the Lebesgue integrals in order to
show to students what is going on.

Best wishes for the New Year, and best regards: OK