Le 4 janv. 13 à 23:39, Thomas A. Schmitz a écrit :

On 12/30/2012 03:05 AM, Roland Thiers wrote:
Hello,
I have tried the simpleslides module. Starting with it is very nice.
I have get some trouble with \IncludePicture.
Running :
ConTeXt ver: 2012.12.28 20:30 MKIV fmt: 2012.12.29 int: english/ english
\IncludePicture
[horizontal]
[riviere]
{La Dumbéa}
do not work. Maybe that problem is new (process succeded a few time ago). If I
use \externalfigure, no problems.
Best regards, Roland

Please make a small example demonstrating your problem. \IncludePicture works normally here (with version: 2013.01.02 18:19).

Thomas
Thanks, Thomas, for your reply. I 've updated version to 2013.01.02 and \IncludePicture works perfectly ! I am not sure about the error that I have reported : maybe I made something wrong with the commands (surely that !) or maybe something missing
in version 2012.12.29.
To be able do produce a nice presentation without a long curve learning is really great, thanks a lot for this module,
Roland