Am 2013-01-20 um 17:57 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

>> Now, I'd like my lilypond sections/buffers to have different names than just
>> numbers; I'd prefer some unique IDs or even manually set names to be able to
>> re-order them without the need of re-compiling.
>> I.e. if I change the order of songs in my songbook, all LilyPond snippets
>> must get recalculated, even if they didn’t change.
>
> Does
>
> \startlilypond[name=one]
> \stoplilypond
>
> what you are looking for? (see the docs for how this behaves behind the
> scenes)

Oh, so simple? Great, that’s exactly what I meant. Since I would normally set
[name=\currentcomponent], can I make that default?

>> There are some more enhancements that I’d like to implement, e.g. checking
>> the resulting files if there are several pages or using single notelines to
>> let ConTeXt do the page breaking (like lilypond-book does with LaTeX). I
>> guess that would be as simple as replacing my \readPDFfile with some Lua
>> code - can you give me a hint how to do that?
>
> See grph-inc.*. I'll post an example later on how to handle single page and
> multipage pdfs differently.

Thanks, handling of multipage PDFs might help, but I’d try a different
approach: LilyPond can generate EPS/PDF for single note systems and writes the
number of them into a simple text file. I’d parse that with Lua and place all
those small PDFs. I just need a clue how I must define t-filter’s "readcommand"
as a Lua function.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/