Hi,

Le 25/01/2013 23:48, Mojca Miklavec a écrit :
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Alain Delmotte wrote:

I would suggest you to do the following:
- Add tlcontrib to the list of repositories and update luatex and
ConTeXt from there (http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/usage.html).

I did try this before reinstalling the standalone; but it was refused
because there probably is a pointer to TeX Live 2010 and I have 2012.

Set the repository to
     http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2012
and make sure that you don't have ConTeXt distribution in PATH*** when
calling tlmgr.

Ok I did and it seemed to work, at least some files were updated.

But when I compiled I got the same versions' information in the log

But as I can use the standalone, I'll investigate later.

By the way, for the stand alone version under TeXworks, the bin folder information should go before those of TeX Live to avoid problems.

Regards,

Alain

Mojca

*** From purely theoretical point of view you may have it in path, but
after TeX Live binaries.