Hi all,

when I issue a \startplacefigure, it breaks the flow of the paragraph.
Normally, it is not a problem (I can use 2*hang anyway), but I have a
one-paragraph enumeration (made by \defineenumeration), and if I give
the figure at its beginning, the "label" is on a line by its own; the
problem is, I want the enumeration typeset by a block, and that's why I
don't want to give the figure *before* the block.  Here's a MWE:

\defineenumeration[question][
  text={\llap{$\blacktriangleright$~}Question},
  right={.},
  before={\blank[small]},
  after={},
  distance=0.5em,
  alternative=serried,
  width=fit,
]

\defineblock[question]
\defineblock[answer]

\keepblocks[question]
\hideblocks[answer]

\setupblock[question][before=\startquestion,after=\stopquestion]
\setupblock[answer][before=\startanswer,after=\stopanswer]
\def\noanswer{\incrementnumber[answer]}

\starttext
\beginquestion
  This looks good. \input knuth
\endquestion

\beginquestion
  \startplacefigure[location={none,right,2*hang}]
    \framed{\tfd My figure}
  \stopplacefigure
  This looks bad. \input knuth
\endquestion