I would like to have my footnotes typeset by chapter, using the following input:

\startbuffer
This is some text\footnote{First footnote}.
Followed by more and more text having a footnote\footnote{Second footnote}.
Again some text. Again some text. Again some text. Again some text.
\stopbuffer
\setupfootnotes[location=text,way=bychapter]
\starttext
\chapter{Chapter One}\getbuffer\placefootnotes
\chapter{Chapter Two}\getbuffer\placefootnotes
\chapter{Chapter Three}\getbuffer\placefootnotes
\stoptext

Note the setup parameter "way=bychapter" but the numbering is not restarted
with the chapter! Instead they go on and on. See the example output.

How to restart the footnote numbering per chapter if that way= parameter
doesn't do it?

Hans van der Meer

ConTeXt  ver: 2013.01.27 21:24 MKIV  fmt: 2013.1.28  int: english/english