On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:07:33 +0100
"Keith J. Schultz" <keithjschu...@web.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I could find any options to do what you want.
>
> I assume you would have to redefine completecontent command to get
> the functionality you need.
>
> I have not checked, but I assume that completecontent accesses a
> Lua-table with the TOC information. It should be easy enough to use
> this table to create the effect you want.
>
> regards
>       Keith.
>
> Am 15.03.2013 um 07:46 schrieb H. Özoguz <h.oezo...@mmnetz.de>:
>
> > Maybe I have not made it clear, what I mean?
> >
> > My Minexample is:
> >
> > \setuplist[chapter][pagenumber=no]
> > \starttext
> > \completecontent
> > \chapter{Chapter 1}
> > \section{Section 1}
> > \chapter{Chapter 2}
> > \stoptext
> >
> > Now Chapter 1 is without pagenumber in the TOC, correct, because it
> > has a section after the chapter-title! But Chapter 2 has no
> > sections, so it need a page number, how to do that?

With other versions of TeX (eplain comes to mind) You can edit the
TOC file external to the tex program, and then take a second run
without recording page numbers. There is a command for this.
With Context this might be too complex.

I see no problem with having a page number on chapter 1 however.
Most books look that way. The Chicago Manual of Style  has:

Proofs (a chapter)   91
Introduction (a section)  91

--
John Culleton