Al 21/03/13 23:58, En/na Wolfgang Schuster ha escrit:
Am 21.03.2013 um 09:40 schrieb Xan <dxpubl...@telefonica.net>:

Thanks guys for trying to solve which I definitely tag as a bug ;-). It seems
there is no faster solution but surely Hans will find one ;-) By the user
perspective it's an annoying behaviour and I have to change manually the
paragraphs (adding \{*}skip commands). I think you will find a solution at the
end. It's too much technical discussion for me. I'm sorry I can't do anything
else. But I'm glad to see this discussion.... (so mantain me as CC)

If I could do anything, please say to me.
Can you test your example with the mixedcolumns environment
instead of the normal columns environment (use the latest beta).

Wolfgang
Yes, ofcourse. But what steps I have to do for that. I'm running context minimals (I don't know if stable or beta).

Thanks,
Xan.